Sunday, September 30, 2012

Halloween Wicked Trick or Treat Box

I've created a quick and easy gift box for Halloween using the "Trick or Treat" stamp from the Halloween Wicked Collection, a must have set for the upcoming spooky holiday! This set has all the stamps you need to make wickedly fabulous Halloween cards for those you love!!

My project is made from a box I picked up in the wedding section at the dollar store. You know, the kind that you use for wedding favors? Easy to put together and decorate! I sprayed my box with Clearsnap Smooch Red Spritz and let it drip down the sides to resemble blood. Next, I stamped "Trick or Treat" with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder, then cut it out with Spellbinders Paper Arts™ Labels One Scalloped and adhered it to my box. I added a funky skeleton bat from the K&Company Brenda Walton Haunted Chipbox and topped it off with fun googly eyes! Lastly, I stuffed it with Ghost Chocolate, Zombie Food and Eyeball Gum!

~ Darsie ~


3 comments:

Robyn said...

Fun project- great photo
now about that chocolate.......

BlackCats said...

Cute seasonal project.

Quietfire said...

lol! I just have to smile when I look at this Darsie! Love the eyeballs! Adorable project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...