Wednesday, March 27, 2013

God Grant Me the Serenity Card


Hello Everyone, Terre here with a heart felt card! I just received this beautiful sentiment stamp in the mail today just in time for my blog post! "God Grant Me the Serenity" boy those five little words have such a meaning!
Quietfire Designs stamps are so beautifully written then created into these wonderful stamps, just look at all of those perfect swirls of the letters, so beautiful! I stamped my sentiment on Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles S5-158, embellished with Want2Scrap Swirls White Pearls, May Arts White Ribbon, my paper is from My Minds Eye and I used Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry to adhere it all together. Thank you for stopping by my blog post today and I hope you have found some inspiration, please leave a comment and make sure to follow us on Facebook! Crafty Smiles, Terre
 

6 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Beautiful card. Absolutely beautiful. I really like your die usage. Great layout.

Penny Gordon said...

What a beautiful card.

Shirley said...

An elegant card and a wonderful sentiment to live by. Thank you Terre.

Quietfire said...

This is beautiful Terre. I love the gentle pink.

Yogi said...

gorgeous. wishing you all the best and serenity...
Have a great day

Francie in Montreal said...

Sweet, gentle, and of course serene and so beautifully put together to show off the lovely prayer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...