Monday, May 13, 2013

Home-Congratulations Card


Hello Everyone, Terre here with another creative card featuring Quietfire Designs! I hope that everyone had a very special Mother's Day! For my card today I used the "new" Home-Congratulations Stamp set which feature 5 fabulous sentiments.

The paper choice for this card was a collection from Basic Grey, I used my favorite glue Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry...love it to secure all of those wonderful die cut pieces together.
I stamped my sentiment in the inside of my card and created a sliding band to go around the outside of my card.

My card base is created using Spellbinders LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven, the die template on the outside attached to the band is a Die D-lite Medallion. I used some Want2Scrap bling to accent the medallion as well as a Nina Bracket Border Bling for the inside. Thank you for stopping by my blog post today and remember to "Like" us on Facebook! Happy Crafting Terre!
 

6 comments:

Yogi said...

very nice. have a great day

Froggietalks said...

Really nice card :)

francie in montreal said...

Cool design. I like it.

Quietfire said...

Lovely Terre! I need to do more with my Grand dies! The D-Lite medallion on the sliding band is a wonderful idea.

Holly said...

Beautiful Terre! I have always been a fan of Basic Grey. Love all the components to this card.

KVencel said...

Oh Terre, your use of design is so wonderful! Love all the nooks & crannies in this card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...