Friday, June 28, 2013

Sometimes, said Pooh Card

Hello blog friends, Terre here with a fabulous card, I really like this one! I just love this stamp and you can find it right here at Quietfire Designs, "Sometimes, said Pooh" when ever I read this sentiment it just makes me smile!
I used Spellbinders Framed Labels One M-Bossabilities,  S4-328 Foliage and S4-161 Labels One die template to create my card front.
I airbrushed a hint of mauve, purple and gray to the card front then added some DecoArts Metallic Lustre in Bronze, Black and Champagne and blended it over the embossed areas, once the blended was complete I took my Tsukineko Memento Black ink pad and lightly ran it over the embossed areas to highlight it in black.
I stamped my sentiment then die cut it out using the Labels One die template and popped it up using some foam squares. I then adhered it to the front of my card using Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry. I hope you have enjoyed my blog post tonight, sorry it was so late! Crafty Smiles Terre

7 comments:

Allie Gower said...

Beautiful Terre.

Quietfire said...

Oh, Terre, this is breathtaking!

Robyn said...

The coloring is wow!
Thanks Terre.

Margie Higuchi said...

A fabulous textured card :)

Yogi said...

I LOVE that background. I think I need to play with my airbrush... The colors are fabulous and so is the card.
Have a great day

Janice said...

Love it, will be CASE-ing this one for sure.

Francie in Montreal said...

What a terrific card... Your background is fabulous, as is the A.A. Milne quote. It brings back many wonderful memories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...