Monday, January 26, 2015

The Future is Uncertain Card

Hello Everyone and Happy Monday.  



Terre here with a Valentine's Day card using Quietfire Design's The Future is Uncertain Stamp. 

The die template I used in this card are a new release that was seen at CHA, Imperial Squares
and the Standard Circles Large.



 I added a pretty red bow at the top using May Arts Ribbon, the rhinestone embellishment was purchased from Hobby Lobby. 


I hope you have enjoyed my creative Valentine's Day Card, until next time...

Happy Crafting, Terre

9 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

Beautiful card!

Jean said...

Gorgeous!

Anne said...

Pure elegance! Tres chic! Bravo!

Diana Nguyen said...

Love black and white with a pop of red. This is quite gorgeous.

KVencel said...

Lovin that die!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Beautiful, Terre! Sweet and sophisticated card!

Yogi said...

Classically Beautiful. Have a great day

Mickey Drake said...

I love the black on white and the deep, rich red bow. How beautiful.

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous. Just love that amazing ribbon on the top.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...