Monday, January 12, 2015

Valentine's day....


Hello everyone,
Yvonne here with using a brandnew Quietfire Design stamp.

The Future is Uncertain - Mounted
 
It's only anout a month from now before it's Valentine's Day, so...to get in the mood I created you a Valentine's card.
Only...not in the usual color red, but in soft pastel colors.
Combinated with torn paper it give the card that vintage look I like so much...
I hope you will like it too!


How to make this card:
  • make a white  base-card size 5⅝"x7"
  • Cut some blue patterned paper to size  5¼"x6" and use a distress tool to alter the edges. Then rub a Distress inkpad along the edges. Glue upon the layer upon the card base.
  • Cut white cardstock to size 4¾"x6" size and alter the edges. Glue upon cardbase using 3D foam squares.
  • Cut pink patterned paper to size 4¼"x5⅝" and glue upon cardbase using 3D foam squares.
  • Stamp the Quietfire Sentiment upon white cardstock using black ink.
  • Then die-cut the sentiment using Spellbinders Regal Frame (the largest die only). Glue upon card card base using 3D foam squares.
  • Attach pink satin ribbon horizontally to the card.
  • Cut/emboss the largest two dies of the set Regal Frame from silver cardstock. Glue onto the card.
  • Embellish using self-adhesive Pearls, a bow and a pearl heart.
Used materials:

I hope you like my card and I'm looking forward (as always) to your comment!
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Yvonne

9 comments:

CraftyJo said...

It's gorgeous! As always, the sentiment stamp is beautifully scripted and I know from personal experience just how well they always stamp so perfectly.

Jean said...

Such an elegant stamp!

Anne said...

I love your design! The colours being baby blue and pink could be a reason why love changes everything?....:O) I really like your layers and textures which emphasise this beautiful stamp! Bravo!

Yogi said...

beautiful. Have a great day

Mickey Drake said...

I love this card, I'm NOT good at Valentines cards, and this gave me ideas for my own :) I love the 'uncertain' stamp from Quietfire as well, that calligraphy is just my ultimate favorite :)

Robyn said...

Lovely, just lovely. I wish you were here with us in Anaheim.

Dorina D said...

Gorgeous card with a fabulous scripted quote. Nice work.

nancy carroll said...

Simply lovely!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Oh my, Yvonne! What a beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...