Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Thanks!


 

 

Hello everyone,
Yvonne here with a new spring card using the Quietfire Design "Thank you" stampset (set of 4 stamps). I love that it's some totally different handwritings in this set!
Thank You, set of 4

The lovely sunny weather here in Holland inspires me so much to use spring colors...lol.
Though it´s still rather cold early in the morning (dew everywhere), the sun we have had this week made the birds building their nests and the trees start to form their leaves again....small green dots everywhere...
I love this time of the year!


Back to today's card....
I used the"Quietfire Design "Thank you" set (set of 4 stamps) and simply stamped the sentiment with gold ink.
The card is layered and by using 3D foam squares you get that nice 3D-look.
The self-adhesive Pearls give the die-cut background an extra luxurious effect.
And of course lots of mulberry flowers to finish it :-)
 
Used materials:

I hope you like my card and get inspired to make your own Spring cards!
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a very nice day!
Hugs,

4 comments:

Diana Nguyen said...

Putting this set on my wish list! :) Love your card - I've never used burlap but you've made it really elegant with the swirl of twine and spray of flowers.

Yogi said...

very pretty. love the burlap detail
Have a great day

Mickey Drake said...

Sooo pretty :) What die is that you used for the lattice work? I love the card!

TracyM #6773 said...

THANK YOU for sharing this CRAFTY DELIGHT Yvonne - LOVE IT ALL!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...