Thursday, June 25, 2015

A Smile That You Send Out - Guest Designer Tosh Leyendekker

Hello friends!  Tosha Leyendekker here today as guest designer with a Shabby card to share. 



I chose to feature the Quietfire sentiment “A smile that you send out returns to you.”  I find that sentiment so true time and time again.  And isn’t it so beautifully written? 

 One of the most fun parts of working with Quietfire’s beautifully handwritten sentiments is finding the perfect dies, papers, and embellishments to compliment them. 

I chose Prima’s Debutante decorative paper along with Marianne Design dies, some vintage flowers, and a few other fun little extras.  I diecut the frames, embossed them and then sanded them a bit to give a distressed look.  I also sewed some random zig-zagging around the border to add to the distressed feel.  And what’s a “shabby” card without some lace? 

That’s it for my project.  I hope I’ve inspired you to share some smiles today.

Happy Stamping!


Please visit Tosha's blog at Stamp Talk with Tosh!
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful projects with us Tosh!

4 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

This is sooooo pretty!!

Yogi said...

very nice shabby chic card. have a great day

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful!!!

Anne said...

Wow this is stunning! I love it! Bravo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...