Monday, February 1, 2016

Congrats

I love watercolors - and usually I'll make a nice abstract blob (so easy and quick! lol!) for a background.  So I thought I'd be adventurous and turn my blobs into something resembling a flower.  I wet my brush with some color and made petal and leaf shapes... and stopped before I overdid it!  A bit of splattering (my favorite thing to do with watercolors) and it was done.  



I then die-cut the Congrats on a diagonal onto the watercolor sheet. Instead of just gluing it back on, I popped it up with several more layers of the die so the effect wouldn't be as subtle.


Congrats - Metal Cutting Die
Congrats metal word die


7 comments:

Art By Wanda said...

Gorgeous!!!

Late Blooming said...

Really like your watercolor.Thank you for sharing.

Yogi said...

very nice. love the watercolors,. have a great day

C. M. Taylor said...

Great techniques, thanks for sharing.

Jean said...

So pretty!

Candy said...

ohhh it's so pretty!!

Connie Nichol said...

love the delicacy of this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...