Monday, May 16, 2016

New die release!: "Memories" scrapbook page



Hello Crafters!  Today is my day to post at Quietfire Creations and I am so excited to share a project using one of the newly released A Way with Words dies, Memories:


Memories - Metal Cutting Die - Pre-Order
Love, love, love this new die!  

I made sure to accentuate the lovely die by placing it on layered banner dies:

With such a pretty die, I decided to use some of my treasured Graphic 45 paper for page (Botanical Tea)...and I am so happy I did.  
Now I have the first page in Teddy's scrapbook: "Memories".
I hope you enjoyed the "Memories" scrapbook page.  Feel free to hop on over to check out the other new lovely releases...well worth the trip!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a happy, crafty day.  :)
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo




2 comments:

Dorina D said...

Beautiful Layout and fun die.

Yogi said...

very nice. have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...