Monday, October 31, 2016

"Sometimes I just lookup"

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Kathy Jo here sharing a card using the lovely new stamp from Quietfire Design, "Sometimes I just look up":
Sometimes I Just Look Up - Mounted
The sentiment was stamped using Jet Black Archival ink on ivory card stock and die cut using Spellbinders Opulent Ovals.  Next lilac card stock was die cut using Spellbinders Fleur de Elegance.  Gold card stock was die cut using Spellbinders Majestic Oval.  The last die cut: ivory card stock using Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight.  Bo Bunny's rose patterned paper was cut to size and mounted onto a tent fold lilac card.  The finishing touch was three roses adhered as shown.
Here is a closeup of the beautiful sentiment:
The sentiment is so uplifting.  Every time I see it I fondly think of my mom, smile and think of all of those times that she has been with me.  It is a heartwarming thought.
Thank you very much for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the card.
Have a happy, crafty day!
Big hugs,
Kathy Jo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the most beautiful sentiment!! LOVE LOVE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...