Tuesday, January 31, 2017

New Stamps! Always believe / You are.../ together forever

Hi Y'all, Robyn here with the hot off the press new stamps!
Valentine's Day/ Love 2017!
 Quietfire Design stamps are hand lettered, not computer generated fonts.
 These ATC's flew off of my desk as soon as I unwrapped the package!
The DT will have them this week, so stop by here often for 
inspiration to 
Create without Limits!

I'm sending this in some form to everyone I know!
Always Believe


This will be the base for many Brave girl Cards!
(Check my blog for more on Brave Girls)
Loving the pointed pen lettering.
You are-set of 5


Tis the season!
together forever

Heart flourish

Calligraphic Love bits

One more! Glue isn't dry yet!

After you order from the What's New section be sure to click on
Valentine's Day for more heart and love stamps.

Comments and Questions Welcomed!

4 comments:

CraftyJo said...

Absolutely gorgeous! All of them ;) though I especially love the 'Always Believe...'.

Robyn said...

thanks for your kind words!

cincinnattigirl said...

The backgrounds are fantastic. So delicate and appropriate. I love all the cards.

Yvonne said...

Wow....beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...