Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Friends



A faithful friend is definitely a treasure!   This is Selma Stevenson today.   I love this beautiful sentiment combined with the A Way With Words - Friends die cut.  I have designed a 6 inch card.  A piece of design paper was cut 5 1/2 inches square and attached to a white card.  

Friends - Metal Cutting Die


Use the A Way With Words Friends die to die cut one yellow 'Friends'.

Always Be My Friend, Set of 3 Stamps - Mounted

Use the Always Be My Friend stamp set and stamp 'Those who find a faithful friend have found a treasure' onto white card stock using black VersaFine Ink.  Die cut the stamped sentiment using a Dotted Scallop die. 

Use rectangle dies to create a frame.  I used the Stitched Rectangles,  Dotted Scallop Rectangles and Postage Stamp Rectangle die sets.  Attach the stamped sentiment square on the right side of this rectangle frame.

I wanted to duplicate the flowers, in the design paper, to go beside the sentiment.  I used Susan's Garden Notes Poppy die set, Garden Notes Lilac die set for the blue flowers ,and  Joset Designs Behive die set for the yellow flowers.  The leaves were die cut using the ModaScrape Leafy Branch 2 and Leafy Branch 6 die sets.  These dies are from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Links to Products from Quietfire Designs:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...