Tuesday, May 9, 2017

What Greater Thing is There

Hello!  I'm not a huge washi tape person - except to use them to hold my dies in place when I run them through the Big Shot - but I got this pink roll with swirls of gold in them and I really wanted to use them.  This new stamp from Quietfire Design was also just begging to be inked.  Hence the gold embossing!  I love gold embossing - and there's something about Suzanne's lettering that demands elegance.  


I gold embossed on vellum and there is a lavender color wash behind it - just hard to capture - and then I adhered the vellum using the gold threaded washi tape.  I added some Wild Orchid Flowers and green beads to finish my card.



Thanks for looking!



What Greater Thing is There & Heart Flourish, Set of 2 - Mounted

3 comments:

CraftyJo said...

It's lovely :) I too have a load of washi tape which I never use!!!

Nancy said...

Just beautiful. Could you please identify the Washi tape - brand? Color name/number? It is the prettiest I have ever seen. Thank you.

Diana Nguyen said...

Recollection. It was one of their big box sets that was on sale for over half price... did not have a name to the set. From Michaels store.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...