Monday, February 26, 2018

Thinking Of You - Star Stencil - If I Had A Star

Yogi here today and Suzanne asked us to use older stamps... No problem...  I have ust about all of Suzanne's stamps and love them all... BIG GRIN and I thought I'd combine it with one of Suzanne's stencils..

I'm using an A Way With Words die  "Thinking Of You" 3pce set & "Flourish Frame" 2pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE and HERE

I'm also using a quote stamp from Quietfire Design ("If I Had A Star...")

And as mentioned a stencil "Stars & Butterflies spray" from Elizabeth Craft Designs also available on Quietfire Design HERE

Scored and folded my dark blue toned cardstock to create the easel. Cut another piece, same size as card and adhered to front.

Lay the stencil under a thin piece of cardstock and with the side of a dark blue colored pencil, colored the whole piece. Burnished with a piece of tissue paper, staying clear of the star spray.

Stamped the quote using Versafine Black Onyx and clear embossed.

With my finger applied a very light coating of Dorland's wax medium (same as Micro Glaze) over my whole background. Burnished that as well, again staying clear of the stars.

Die cut the star frame border (Elizabeth Craft Designs), moving the die to create the size I needed. Adhered to star base and trimmed off the excess.

Adhered to card front.


On the floor: Die cut the "Thinking Of You" from a glossy white thick cardstock. Adhered to floor.

I had the flourished frame already cut in my stash, so trimmed it down to those two side elements. Adhered to floor.

Adhered some white star rhinestones to act as my stopper



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...