Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Love....


Hello everyone,

Yvonne here sharing a CAS Valentine's Day card.
For my card I used the Quietfire Design stampset "Love Fill'er Up".
These gorgeous letters are perfect for doodling or (like me) coloring.
Each letter is colored using pencils and then I drew some gold accents with a pen.
Sometimes less is more so only a few rhinestone hearts were added to finish the card.



Used materials:

  • Quietfire Design: Love fill'er Up (set of 4 mounted letters)
  • cardstock: white, gold, pink
  • black inkpad
  • pencils for coloring, gold pen for accents, self-adhesive rhinestones
  • self-adhesive tape

I hope you like the card and wish you a Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!

Hugs from Holland,


2 comments:

Yogi said...

oh that's really pretty Yvonne and I love the simplicity of it. Have a great day

Quietfire said...

Beautiful & classy, Yvonne!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...